RESTYLANE® IN RIVERSIDE, CA
What Is Restylane?
Bloom Aesthetics Riverside provides a wide range of filler treatments to help correct signs of facial aging, addressing wrinkles, lines, and lost volume. Restylane is one of the most popular brands of dermal filler injections because it treats many issues with different formulas for long-lasting results. It uses a synthetic version of the body’s natural HA (hyaluronic acid), giving the complexion a softer, natural appearance that is more supple and full. A unique treatment plan can address mild to severe facial wrinkles and lines, as well as add fullness to the lips and mid-face. Bloom Aesthetics Riverside carries several Restylane injectables, including:
- Restylane: Addresses facial folds and wrinkles
- Restylane Defyne: Treats moderate to severe laugh and smile lines
- Restylane Lyft: Creates volume and lift in the cheeks
- Restylane Refyne: Treats fine to moderate laugh and smile wrinkles
- Restylane Contour: Creates fuller cheeks with XpresHAn Technology™
- Restylane Kysse: Boosts the size and shape of the lips
What Are the Benefits of Restylane?
With age, the skin can start to appear lackluster and flat. Using Restylane injections at Bloom Aesthetics Riverside, you could boost your facial shape in addition to the following benefits:
- Natural ingredients, such as HA, which your body makes
- Smoother and refreshed complexion appearance
- Variety of injection spots, including the neck, hands, and face
- Grow your self-confidence
What to Expect from Restylane
Restylane dermal injections are performed in a comfortable treatment room at Bloom Aesthetics Riverside. A numbing cream may be put on the treatment areas for greater comfort if preferred. The treatment is injected into your skin with a very fine needle and gently massaged so it reaches the targeted areas. Several injections may be performed, followed by a cold compress to decrease inflammation. When your Restylane procedure is finished, you may return to your day. Your recovery will vary based on what is being treated so talk to your injector about what to expect. The injection areas may be slightly red and swollen, but this usually fades away in a few hours. Bruising may appear, but this can usually be camouflaged with cosmetics. It’s recommended that you avoid exercise for 24 hours, and you should sleep upright for the first night. Many patients will notice some improvements immediately after the injections, but it usually takes 1 – 2 weeks until the final results appear. Restylane injection treatments often last around one year, depending on the exact product selected.