JUVÉDERM® IN RIVERSIDE, CA
What Is JUVÉDERM?
Our team at Bloom Aesthetics Riverside can help eliminate the effects of aging with the JUVÉDERM collection of injectable wrinkle fillers. From treating lines and wrinkles to creating lips that are plump and full, JUVÉDERM treatments in Riverside, CA provide attractive results that look natural. JUVÉDERM injections may be performed alone, in multiple formulas, or along with other nonsurgical treatments to achieve your desired outcomes. JUVÉDERM treatments are formulated with synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA) that is designed to restore your natural levels of collagen and HA for healthy, supple skin. Talk to a member of our team about refreshing your complexion without the expense and time of plastic surgery using the JUVÉDERM collection of injectable dermal treatments.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC smoothes medium to severe wrinkles on the face, such as parentheses lines and other lines around the nose and mouth. The results on average are visible for up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA™ XC and Ultra XC add lift to the lower lip, upper lip, or the entire mouth while correcting the appearance of fine, vertical lines on the lips. The results generally last up to a year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC enhances the shape of the cheeks to correct age-related volume loss in the mid-face.
Am I A Good Candidate?
The ideal candidates for JUVÉDERM injectable dermal fillers are adults who have facial wrinkles and lines they would like to improve. It can also help if you have naturally thin or age-related volume loss in your cheeks or lips. JUVÉDERM dermal filler treatments at Bloom Aesthetics Riverside are fantastic if you would like to refresh your facial appearance without the expense and downtime of a surgical procedure (like brow lifts, facelifts, eyelid lifts, or lip implants).
What Are the Benefits of JUVÉDERM?
JUVÉDERM filler injections offer our Riverside, CA individuals with many invigorating and beautifying advantages, including:
- A decrease in dynamic lines, folds, and wrinkles
- Replenishing fullness to sunken or hollow regions
- An easy procedure that you can squeeze into fast appointments
- Natural-looking, attractive results
What to Expect from JUVÉDERM
You should see a noticeable enhancement immediately after your JUVÉDERM injection, but you could also have light swelling or bruising in the injected areas for around 7 – 10 days. The results of JUVÉDERM injections can be seen for as long as a year, and some patients find that their improvements last longer after a few years of treatments. Talk to our staff about how soon to schedule a touch-up or full treatment at Bloom Aesthetics Riverside to maintain your results.